Gilbert's Restaurant & Townhouse Accommodation
Pearse Square, Cobh was formerly known as King’s Square. In 1824 the business at No. 11 was listed as Henry Seymour, grocer and tea dealer, linen and woollen draper. In the 1950s – the days of the liner trade, it was home to the offices of the Greek Line Shipping Co.
Gilberts was the winner of the prestigious Cobh ‘Face of Business’ award.